Instructor: Katie Munoz
3 Clock Hours
Location: Seattle King County REALTORS®, 12410 SE 32nd St #100, Bellevue, WA 98005
Cost: Members $25.00 & Non-Members $35.00
**Only Active REALTOR members of SKCR are eligible to receive Member price online. If you are a REALTOR member of another Association, you are eligible to receive Member price. Please call the Association office at 425-974-1011 to register.
Refreshments will be provided by Desiree Yuzawa, Fairway Independent Mortgage
Have you ever helped a senior moved from a lifelong home? If so, you know how complex that can get.
A senior downsizing move can be overwhelming for both the senior and the broker.
You want to list your senior client’s home but...
- You can’t list it until you stage it.
- You can’t stage it until they move out.
- They can’t move out until they have chosen a retirement community to move to.
- But they called you first to find out what their house is worth.
The Transition of a Lifetime course provides:
- Advice to help clients greatly simplify the sorting cycle
- The strategies, advice and resources to help your client move easily without doing extra work yourself.
- Strategies to help them (and you) cope with the overwhelming emotions
Learn how to streamline the whole process without doing extra work yourself!
Instructor Bio –
Katie Munoz is a professional organizer, humorist, author and owner of Moving Forward.
Moving Forward has been helping people relocate and downsize since 2004.
*Pre-registration required. Only Pre-Paid registrants will guarantee reservation.
(Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of scheduled class for refund)