See the Final Program
Questions for Innovation Labs
1. We haven’t really done anything in the innovation arena. Where/how do we begin, particularly with already limited staff time to manage the day-to-day operations?
2. How do we move from episodic innovation (a program or service every so often) to integrating innovation into our culture and making it a part of all of our efforts?
3. How can we engage our board and other volunteers in being fully committed partners for innovation and overcome their aversion to risk taking and possible setbacks or failures?
4. What innovation leadership is required from the CEO and other senior staff to advance innovation throughout the association?
5. We are relatively successful with incremental innovations and continuous improvement efforts. How do we move to more breakthrough thinking and innovative efforts?
Location and Accommodations
Madison Marriott West
1313 John Q Hammons Dr, Middleton, WI 53562
(888) 745-2032, www.marriott.com/msnwe
The Madison Marriott West is the host of the WSAE National Summit on Innovation for Associations. A block of rooms is being held at a special rate of $89 until Aug. 16, 2011. Book your reservations by calling (888) 745-2032. Please identify yourself as being with the Wisconsin Society of Association Executives at the time the reservation to receive the special group rate.
Invite your Volunteer Leaders
Looking for a way to engage and motivate your volunteer leaders? Consider bringing them to day two of WSAE's National Summit on Innovation for Associations where we'll focus on adopting innovation processes within your organization. Volunteer leaders may register at the member rate, but please call the WSAE office to register them separately to ensure the discounted rate, (608) 310-7850.
Ready to get serious about innovation?
The Innovation Hub is an online community of professionals dedicated to creating an evidence-based model of innovation for associations. Using the strategies and tools developed and tested by the community, participating association professionals can continually move their organizations towards more innovative operation.
Log in and join us today! Take a readiness assessment, share your ideas, learn, and help create the definitive resource on innovation for the association industry.
See complete preliminary brochure here.