Thank you for logging into the newly enhanced website of The National Industrial Transportation League.
As a registered user, you have access to numerous tools such as:
· My Information – edit your contact information and change your password.
· My Transactions – view a detailed list of your purchases and renew your membership dues.
· Upcoming Events –view and register for NITL events.
If you are a current NITL member, you have special access to the following sections:
· Member Directory – Locate your peers
· Resources – Access to numerous benchmarking reports, statistics and reference materials, including NITL's The Notice
· Primary Contact Guidelines - A comprehensive guide for Primary Contacts using the NITL Member pages
Not a member?
As the nation’s oldest and largest freight transportation association, The National Industrial Transportation League has a rich history. From its beginnings in 1907 when economic regulation ruled our industry through the present, the League has been in the forefront of changes that have helped shape our nation’s commercial freight transportation system.
From rail, to motor carriage, through ocean transport and air commerce, the League has been a proven leader in representing shippers’ interests. Fulfilling the mandate set to broaden its membership base, the League is well positioned to engage all sectors of the industry to develop a modern, safe and efficient freight transport system, which meets our country’s commercial needs both domestically and internationally. These cooperative efforts are certain to bring about workable approaches to difficult problems and advance solutions which will benefit everyone dependent on freight transportation.
Join today and take advantage of all the benefits of membership!