You are now in the OPA Membership Interactive Database. For full access, whether a member or visitor, you need to Login.
Explore our quick menu below.
- Pay My Dues
- By Mail
- Mail a check for $60 made out to Oil Painters of America to: PO Box 2488 Crystal Lake, IL 60039-2488
- My Personal Information
- Gallery Locator Service
- Make a Tax Deductible Contribution
- Register for an Event
- My Membership Status
- If Your Dues Are Paid
- If Your Dues Are Not Paid
How do I pay my dues online?
- Current Renewing members: Go to My Transactions or click on “Renew Your Membership Today”
- New or non-current members: Go to the Online Store
How do I pay my dues by mail?
Mail a check for $60 made out to Oil Painters of America to:
�� PO Box 2488
Crystal Lake, IL 60039-2488
NOTE: New or non-current members: Print our membership application CLICK HERE .
Renewing members: please include any revisions to your personal contact information.
How do I Submit my images for review?
To become an Associate member you must submit two digital images no more than 72 dpi and longest dimension 500 pixels. E-mail these to email@example.com If you prefer, mail 2-35 mm slides or photos (5"x7" or smaller) to OPA Jurying, P. O. Box 2488, Crystal Lake, IL 60039-2488. Label your envelope "Membership Submission". Once you are approved, you will receive a Welcome letter and membership card in the mail. If you are not approved, you will receive a refund. Eligibility: Residents of the North American Continent or U.S. territories who paint in the oil medium in a representational style creating original works of any subject.
How do I input/update my personal information?
- Go to My Information. Don't forget to update “Demographics” (This includes your Membership Expire Date).
How do I register for the Gallery Locator Service?
- Go to My Information. Fill out your profile. Then follow prompts for Linked Organization.
How do I make a tax deductible contribution?
How do I register for an event?
How do I check my membership status?
- Click on Membership Directory. You will be listed if your dues are paid - OR...
- Go to My Information > Edit Information > Membership Information