Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals (SOCAP) and Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) will host 7 live online course modules, each an hour long. This online program will equip you with unique approaches to maximize the customer experience in the social space and engage in proactive social customer care.
Gain insights from leading companies:
Each live module will run on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1-2pm ET (no class on Tuesday, September 2). The following topics will be covered in the Social Customer Care Certificate Program:
- Supporting Your Social Media Operations: Staffing and Structure - Part I
Omaha Steaks - August 19
Presenters: Matt Hames, Social Media Manager; Jamie Holmes Consumer Services Manager
- Supporting Your Social Media Operations: Finding (and Keeping) your Social Superstars - Part 2
Nissan - August 21
Presenter: Anne McGraw, Senior Manager, Customer Experience
- Public vs. Private Online Conversations with Customers
Hyatt Hotels Corporation - August 26
Presenters: Dana Mowrey, Manager, Guest Relations and Customer Service; Heather Maynard, Hotel and Brand Manager
- The Channel-Agnostic Landscape of Customer Care (Branded Communications)
360Connext - September 4
Presenter: Jeannie Walters, CEO & Chief Customer Experience Investigator
- Integrating Your Social Media Into Your Consumer Contact Strategy
Capital One - September 9
Presenters: Carla Kochalski, Manager, Social Media Insights & Digital Consumer Strategy; Ashley Reedinger, Unit Manager, Social Media Servicing
- Customer Feedback for Product Improvement
Adobe - September 11
Presenter: David Kastendick, Social Customer Care Delivery Manager
- Using Social Media for Handling a Crisis
Ford - September 16
Presenters: LaSonjia McGinnis-Solomon, Ford Customer Service Division Social Media; Mont Wright, Customer Satisfaction Manager
Participants must complete all seven modules and pass a final assessment to receive a SOCAP/WOMMA certificate of completion. In case you have to miss one of the classes or need to review content before the final assessment, the live online course modules will be recorded and posted in the SOCAP Learning Portal.
Optional Session: Live Twitter Chat - August 28 at 1pm ET
This optional session will be facilitated by our provocateur, Shelley Elkins, Senior Director of Customer Service for Guthy-Renker. Be sure to use #SocialCareCert in order to participate in this live Twitter chat.
In this program, you will learn how to:
- Staff and train a cross-functional social media engagement team
- Use social media listening to provide top-notch customer care to all of your customers, wherever they may be
- Turn online customers into brand advocates
- Identify and engage loyal customers
- Measure and report your brand's social media insights
- Make tangible changes using customer feedback
- Respond to and handle a crisis
- Manage your company's reputation online
Registration Rates: Coming Soon for Purchase On-demandIf you have any questions, please contact Diana Tung, Coordinator of Content and Online Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (703) 910-2475.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds for cancellations must be made in writing (via email or fax) to the SOCAP National Office. A processing fee of $75 will be charged on refunds received on or before August 19, 2014 (first course session). No refunds after August 19, 2014. Substitutions will be gladly accepted with a $75 processing fee until August 19, 2014. Registration transfers to other online courses will not be accepted.