Writing Workshop for CX Agents: In Unusual Times, Replace the Usual Customer Service Phrases
Date and time: March 16, 2022 from 3 - 4pm Eastern
For: Customer service agents
On a typical day, most customers will understand what you mean even if you use less-than-graceful words when you speak or write. For example, lots of customers dislike the phrase “No problem!” but they’ll look past it if you’re providing great service. They’ll give you a pass on “No problem!” But these aren’t typical days. The usual customer service phrases can make your anxious customers even less patient and more emotional. These phrases can also make your company seem clueless.
In this webinar, you’ll learn the six customer service phrases you should stop using right now. You’ll discover sincere, modern wording that will help you connect with customers.
What you’ll learn:
- Why you should immediately stop saying or writing, “We regret any inconvenience this may have caused.”
- How to recover when you’ve said or written the wrong thing to a customer
- Which fresh alternatives to tired phrases work best with angry customers
- How to mirror the customer’s level of formality when you speak or write
- Why people are more put off by trite customer service wording now than ever before
Who should attend: