Quality Monitoring Workshop
NOV 8 & 10, 2022 | 11:00am – 2:30pm ET | VIRTUAL | CX Managers, Supervisors and More!
Today’s hybrid work models have complicated quality assurance for CX supervisors – who have evolved from walking the contact center floor to managing the performance of remote agents! QM has evolved with the times from post audits of calls to suggestive next best applications and pre-emptive agent assistance using new AI tools. This virtual, two-part workshop will address all kinds of monitoring needs from phone to paper, email, social and chat. Join your peers at SOCAP for real world examples, the latest technology to make your job easier and the support of a community who understands the unique challenges you’re facing.
- Neal Eggers of BPA Quality and Candice Hillman from Harte Hanks will share their quality monitoring procedures and how they are using the tools for their clients
- Neal Topf and Stephanie Fritz at Callzilla will demonstrate how their almost fully automated QM platform has enabled nearly real time feedback loop
- Guest speakers Susan Campbell from Vera Bradley and Raquel Gumma from Stellantis veterans in the contact center, will teach us how their tenured QM programs operate to benefit their respective companies
- Sentiment is a hot topic that Jabra's Vern Fernandez will discuss, demonstrating how sentiment can be gathered through the latest headset technology
- Ric Kosiba, Chief Data Officer at Sharpen CX will share the methods used to leverage the data and optimize the benefits of the data across the enterprise
- At the root of QM is the fundamental use for agent training and incremental improvement and Tia Graham, Arrive at Happy and Fall Symposium keynote, will provide tips on effective ways to give feedback from the QM sessions. Register Today!