AACH Member Center
Welcome to the AACH Member Center
Thank you for your consideration of membership to the American Academy on Communication in Healthcare.
A list of membership benefits is outlined below:
- Benefit from new relationships and opportunities to collaborate on projects and research through a community of kindred spirits.
- Receive a free DocCom subscription! AACH Associate and Professional members receive a free subscription to DocCom, an online learning resource offering more than forty multimedia-rich interactive modules and 400+ videos showing essential communication competencies. AACH Student members receive a free one-month trial subscription and can receive a discounted student member rate on a one-year subscription for only $45 (more than 50% savings).
- Discover academic articles, videos, events, and webinars in the AACH Resource Section.
- Learn "state of the art” healthcare communication practices, teaching and research at our Teaching and Research Forum and International Conference on Communication in Healthcare.
- Transform your institution through a custom, on-site communication workshop, led by AACH faculty.
- Access a discounted member rate (71% off the regular rate) on an individual subscription to the official journal of the AACH, Patient Education and Counseling.
- Save with discounted registration fees at conferences, courses, and educational programs.
- Experience transformative education by having the opportunity to apply for the AACH Faculty in Training Program (FIT Program), a unique educational experience that combines elements of mentoring, personal self-awareness, self-directed learning, and skills development.
- Gain the opportunity to volunteer on an AACH committee.
- Access to member contact information through a searchable directory.
- Network, engage, and share critical information and best practices with other AACH members through the members only listserv.
- Receive a $1,850 registration discount to the Leading Organizations to Health program offerings.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us directly by calling 859.514.9211 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.