AACH Member Center
Special Message from the AACH Diversity Committee:
AACH seeks to be a vibrant, diverse organization at the forefront of communication in health care practice, research, and education. To track our success in maximizing diversity, we are aiming to assess the demographic composition of our membership and meeting registrants.
CLICK HERE FOR VISUAL STEPS TO UPDATE YOUR PROFILE.
1. Click “My Information” in the menu to your left.
2. Click “View/Edit Information.”
3. From there, you can answer the new demographic questions and save your responses. Individual responses are confidential, securely stored, and only accessible to authorized staff.
We recognize that some questions may be considered sensitive. If you are uncomfortable answering any question, please click "Choose not to respond" and move on to the next question.
We greatly appreciate your assistance in helping us understand the diversity within our organization.
For further information on AACH’s commitment to diversity, see Diversity Task Force Report and Diversity Committee minutes.
Welcome to the AACH Member Center
Thank you for your consideration of membership to the American Academy on Communication in Healthcare.
A list of membership benefits is outlined below:
- Benefit from new relationships and opportunities to collaborate on projects and research through a community of kindred spirits.
- Receive a free DocCom subscription! AACH Associate and Professional members receive a free subscription to DocCom, an online learning resource offering more than forty multimedia-rich interactive modules and 400+ videos showing essential communication competencies. AACH Student members receive a free one-month trial subscription and can receive a discounted student member rate on a one-year subscription for only $45 (more than 50% savings).
- Discover academic articles, videos, events, and webinars in the AACH Resource Section.
- Learn "state of the art” healthcare communication practices, teaching and research at our Teaching and Research Forum and International Conference on Communication in Healthcare.
- Transform your institution through a custom, on-site communication workshop, led by AACH faculty.
- Access a discounted member rate (71% off the regular rate) on an individual subscription to the official journal of the AACH, Patient Education and Counseling.
- Save with discounted registration fees at conferences, courses, and educational programs.
- Experience transformative education by having the opportunity to apply for the AACH Facilitator in Training Program (FIT Program), a unique educational experience that combines elements of mentoring, personal self-awareness, self-directed learning, and skills development.
- Gain the opportunity to volunteer on an AACH committee.
- Access to member contact information through a searchable directory.
- Network, engage, and share critical information and best practices with other AACH members through the members only listserv.
- Receive a $1,850 registration discount to the Leading Organizations to Health program offerings.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us directly by calling 859.514.9211 or emailing email@example.com.