Welcome to the KAC's web portal
You can register for education classes and conferences, and members can access our electronic directory of county officials. To use the portal, you must set up a profile (see steps below) and then when you login, click on "Online Store" or "Upcoming Events" to register.
Members can access the directory by clicking on "Individual Directory" or "Organization Directory."
How to Create a Profile
- Click “Login” button, located on the upper left side
- Click “New Visitor Registration” in small red letters
- Enter in email address. All profiles must have a distinct email address. This email will be used to for you to receive confirmations, emails for upcoming events and other announcements.
- Click “Go” button
- Once on the Profile page, enter the required information. When you have completed your entry, call the Kansas Association of Counties office at (785) 272-2585 to have your profile linked to your county.
- You must be linked to your county to receive the reduced membership rates.
Before taking these steps, if you want to verify whether or not a profile has already been created, please contact Kim Qualls at (785) 272-2585 x304 or email@example.com.
PRIVACY STATEMENT: KAC does not sell names or purchasing habits. Aggregate figures (e.g., attendance totals by job classification) may be supplied to vendors and used for advertising purposes. Any detailed information is used for internal KAC purposes only. Additional questions about privacy issues should be directed to Jay Hall, KAC General Counsel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-272-2585 ext. 307.