Writing Workshop for CX Leaders: How to Screen Customer Service Agents for Writing Skills Before You Hire Them
Date and time: January 12, 2022 from 12 - 1pm Eastern
The job market is tight, and you can’t afford to let a qualified applicant for a customer service job slip away without making an offer. But you can’t afford to hire someone and discover after they’re writing to customers that they don’t have basic grammar skills or they lack willingness to freetext within a template. In today’s omnichannel customer care organization, it’s far too costly—in time, money, and customer satisfaction—to hire anyone who lacks great writing skills.
This webinar will help you hire people who can write email, chat, social media responses, and texts.
What you’ll learn:
- Which interview questions to ask job applicants about their writing skills
- How to create a scenario-based writing assessment, so you can get an authentic, customer-service-related writing sample from a job applicant
- How to review applicants’ cover letters and resumes to assess their writing skills, not just punctuation skills
- How to collaborate with HR to create accurate job descriptions that represent the scope of writing skills you’re looking for
- When it’s wise to hire someone who doesn’t have great writing skills for a customer service job that requires a lot of writing
Who should attend:
- Customer care leaders and managers
- HR professionals