The goals of this conference are:
- Provide training in assessed areas of need
- Create networking opportunities through formal and informal information exchange
- Provide access to services and equipment resources
- Feature and examine current correctional/criminal justice issues
- Create a forum where participants can learn from each other and problem-solve
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
And other Criminal Justice Professionals.
POST CREDITS AVAILABLE
We strongly encourage you to register online! CLICK HERE (Link not yet available.)
You may pay with credit card or select “Mail My Check.” Once your online registration is completed, you will receive two emails.
1. A confirmation email and
2. Either a receipt for your credit card or an invoice to submit for payment so a check may be mailed in.
This is the only invoice you will receive.
Online Registration is the MSA preferred registration method.
IF REGISTRATION LINKS ARE NOT WORKING:
You can always go directly to the MSA events page to register for any conference or training registration
CLICK HERE for paper registration to mail or fax in. (Link not yet available.)
If you want to use your instructor credits to register, please contact Tom at 651-451-7216 x6 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need your username and password to register on-line. If you are not a member or registered within our system, please create a profile for yourself on the MSA website.
We understand that circumstances arise that may require you to cancel. However, no full refund will be made unless a written request is received on or before September 7, 2021. Fifty percent of the conference fee will be refunded through September 13, 2021. No refunds will be made after September 13, 2021. One name change permitted.