The Southeastern Employment & Training Association provides professional opportunities for all workforce development partners.
Become a member today and start enjoying the many benefits of workforce development's premier professional organization
Quick Click to Membership!
What We Do -
With a membership base of approximately 1,500, SETA promotes workforce excellence through these efforts:
- Two major conferences each year; one in the spring, one in the fall
- Best Practices in workforce development
- Recent legislation and how it impacts the profession
- Training and development
- Networking with peers in the workforce development industry
Why Be a Part of SETA?
- Training & development
- Benchmarking; learn ground-breaking strategies from peer
- Network with frontline workforce professionals
- Get a fresh look at workforce development
- Build your professional network, your professional portfolio\\
- Online membership directory
- Online notices of member news
- Bi-annual newsletters
- Low-cost membership and conference registration